At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us
Last Sunday came and went in the blink of an eye. I had the best of intentions to do a post about the little moments in life I’m grateful for, but the next thing I knew it was late and I was heading to bed. Oh well, I’m here today.
1. making a relief mold of my face.
2. Hearing from spiritual leaders, it buoys me up.
3. Getting all the house stuff picked out.
4. Being led to new doctors.
5. Meeting new people.
6. Veggie burritos. Oh yum.
7. Making new friends.
9. A clean house.
10. Sunshine!!! Oh the weather has been wonderful!
11. Long, long walks.
12. Time for playing at the park.
And oh so many more, but I’m going to save some great moments for the upcoming week, I know I’ll need them then too.